StatCounter

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to 'Ard Boyz we go!

'Ard Boyz! What madness lies within the twisted walls of your average tabletop gamer's mind? Soon I will find out as I venture deep into the territory of "cheesed out" lists in "waac-ville".

Even Thor is getting in on the "beardy" action!



Things I expect will happen in my three games today:

1. My Ogres will be completely outmatched in the magic phase (even with Skrag and two Butchers)

2. I will be tabled very early in a game (or two, or three), most likely by heavy shooting or magic.

3. The scenarios will be "good" to me and I will score a few points but lose all my games.

Things I would like to see happen in my three games today:

1. My Tyrant completely and utterly destroys a Lord or two.

2. The Scraplauncher or Slavegiant will do something spectacularly terrible that works out to my advantage.

3. I win at least one (or two, or three) of my games, hopefully against players who bring very hard lists.

Wish the Beer Gut Tribe (and me!) a bit of luck - they will likely need it! Best of luck to all the brave OK generals taking Ogres to 'Ard Boyz today. Maw the force be with you.

1 comment:

Boss Salvage said...

Good luck to the ogres daring to enter the Land of WAAC! Here's to kicking some kind of ass after wading through all the guns and magic!

- Salvage