'Ard Boyz! What madness lies within the twisted walls of your average tabletop gamer's mind? Soon I will find out as I venture deep into the territory of "cheesed out" lists in "waac-ville".
Things I expect will happen in my three games today:
1. My Ogres will be completely outmatched in the magic phase (even with Skrag and two Butchers)
2. I will be tabled very early in a game (or two, or three), most likely by heavy shooting or magic.
3. The scenarios will be "good" to me and I will score a few points but lose all my games.
Things I would like to see happen in my three games today:
1. My Tyrant completely and utterly destroys a Lord or two.
2. The Scraplauncher or Slavegiant will do something spectacularly terrible that works out to my advantage.
3. I win at least one (or two, or three) of my games, hopefully against players who bring very hard lists.
Wish the Beer Gut Tribe (and me!) a bit of luck - they will likely need it! Best of luck to all the brave OK generals taking Ogres to 'Ard Boyz today. Maw the force be with you.