StatCounter

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 2 - Running out of time again...

12/30/12 - Day 2 of the 16 days of XMAS vacation.

Woke up yesterday and decided to finish building the Horusburg Hackers Khemri team for no apparent reason. So I did. Slapped them together with the idea that I would paint them this week hopefully before I got back to work. Here is how far I have gotten as of right this moment:

Trashing our rights? Trashing!! Trashing!!
Looks like we will have at least 7 coaches, or possibly 8, or possibly 6 for this next season of KUBBL which starts next Monday. That means I have about a week to decide which team to play. Will it be the newly painted Necromantic? Newly painted Chaos? Newly almost painted Khemri? Or perhaps we'll bring back the Dunger Mifflin Chaos Dwarf team for their second season? What to do?!

Puttering around wishing I didn't have to go back to work this week. Oh well, it was a nice break from "reality" but we can't sit around playing games and painting models all day every day now can we?

No comments: