StatCounter

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Off to the Underworld Cup!

Why I am awake so damn early? Because I am headed to beautiful Wisconsin for the 2011 Underworld Cup! I had intended to go to last year's event but the winter elements conspired against me and I chickened out. Not so this year! 

While I had hoped to have my additional vampires painted in time to take the Strigoi Slash, I didn't manage to get them done enough to bring along. Thus I have fallen back on my trusty friends of the Nurgland Germs making this their 4th (or 5th?) tournamnent showing in 2011. What did I choose to bring you ask? Well since you asked...

Click on the image for a more detailed look. The gist of it is this: 14 player roster, 5 normal skills and 1 doubles skill, 1 reroll. We'll see how it goes!! 

4 comments:

Paul of the Man Cave said...

good luck!!!

Tristan said...

kick ass Randall!!

Randroid said...

Well I didn't kick ass... unless you count my own!

I did win the wooden spoon though. My first BB tourney award!!!

Paul of the Man Cave said...

BB is one of those few games where you can still have fun loosing!