StatCounter

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Off to the Underworld Cup!

Why I am awake so damn early? Because I am headed to beautiful Wisconsin for the 2011 Underworld Cup! I had intended to go to last year's event but the winter elements conspired against me and I chickened out. Not so this year! 

While I had hoped to have my additional vampires painted in time to take the Strigoi Slash, I didn't manage to get them done enough to bring along. Thus I have fallen back on my trusty friends of the Nurgland Germs making this their 4th (or 5th?) tournamnent showing in 2011. What did I choose to bring you ask? Well since you asked...

Click on the image for a more detailed look. The gist of it is this: 14 player roster, 5 normal skills and 1 doubles skill, 1 reroll. We'll see how it goes!! 

4 comments:

Paul O'G said...

good luck!!!

Tristan M said...

kick ass Randall!!

Randroid said...

Well I didn't kick ass... unless you count my own!

I did win the wooden spoon though. My first BB tourney award!!!

Paul O'G said...

BB is one of those few games where you can still have fun loosing!