StatCounter

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Progress Report - February is a month for bullies.

Well... I did it! I set out to get my Bultimore Bullies done and painted this month and I managed to squeeze it in just under the deadline. I need to add a couple of details and seal the models but here is what we ended up with...


Now I need to decide which team to take to next weekend's tournament! Right now I am leaning heavily towards the Ogres.

Spent a bit of time on two commission pieces as well...

 

Neither of these are quite done - need to add a bit of detail and finish up the base on the troll model.

And then there was these two jokers...


Might be a bit hard to tell from the angle but the one on the right has a chainsaw in place of a hand. Be honest... do they look goofy?

3 comments:

MikeD said...

The shoulder-pad Scarabs look good, and I would see about one for each shoulder to try it out. IMO, the claw looks out of place and lacks that sleek look the rest of the model has. Perhaps remove the rivets and overall smooth it out into the arm with greenstuff.

Great creativity!

Randroid said...

Maybe I will beef up the arm to look less sleek and more... frankenrobo.

The lineman will have two scarab shoulder pads as well as the Blitz Ras.

Thanks for the feedback!!

redmanphill said...

Nice, I like them even if they are a little goofy.