It's done! The fourth issue of the Bellower (the Ogre Stronghold webzine) is now available. You can find it here.
From our "press release"...
In this issue:
- Cover art by Hammertooth
- From the Gut by Randroid and Barney
- Ask Aunty Doreen by Aunty Doreen
- The Feeding Grounds: 8th Edition Overview by Sandals, Rocdocta, Lexy, Avian (We Iz Orcs) and Malorian (The Orc Tactical Team Podcast)
- Butcher's Cauldron: How to Paint Blood by Jarhead
- Tactics For Tyrants: Gut Magic Tactica by Entreri Bloodletter
- Gastronomic Rumblings From the Butcher's Pot: A Question of Why by Eric J
- Tales of Conquest: Ogre Kingdoms vs. The Empire by Mercules
- It's a Trap! by Ultra-Mega Bob
- Blood Bowl Ogre Team Overview by Chance and Pauly from Three Die Block
- Armies of the Stronghold: Feastmaster Tribe by DonTheDime and Barney
Thanks to everyone who helped out on the new issue (if you are reading this) and thanks in advance for checking out the new stuff! As always I would love to hear any and all feedback, praise, suggestions, or ideas for contributions for future issues you might have.