StatCounter

Friday, March 31, 2017

Progress Report 3/31/17 - 52 Minis week 12 & 13 (Dog Bowl V)

I've been very busy with the work and school and homework and not really sleeping schedule though not so busy I can't update this here blog!! This time around you get two weeks in one!

Last last week was a fun bit of time painting the Nurgle Slugbeasts. Here are they in their not quite done glory (still need to add some gloss to them):



I had fun painting these squirmy old slug monsters. I hope they perform well on the table as they slime my enemies....

Speaking of performing well... it's that time again! Time for Dog Bowl! This is the 5th year I have run this event with Furry and if it's like every other year it will be a great time. I happy coaches seem to enjoy the "underdog" boosting rules for the tournament and I am happy to see them playing teams that often get no love in the "competitive" scene.



This year we also decided to do a fun little thematic Bloodbowl 7s match set in the Realm of Chaos. Depending on how it is received we might expand upon this for next year.


Hmm... I wonder what these two Chaos Warriors could be for? It seems they have something on their minds...



Oops! Or should I say Rats!?

No comments: