StatCounter

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Progress Report 6/23/13 - Drakness... all that I see...

Let's start more projects we may not finish in the next few months! Yay!! This time we have a... ELF... team. Or at least the models that I will use to represent such a filthy thing. Built it with a Dark Elf roster in mind using Raging Heroes and Dark Age figures. So tiny! So fiddly! Once I started assembling them I couldn't stop. Perhaps it was the tiny naked breasts that held my attention. 

Line Elf ladies. At least their relatively low armor is appropriate.
Blitzers with the masks on.
Two Witches who will have flaming red hair of course.
Two Runners (out the outside) with their Assassin buddy.
Coach/Wizard, Apoth, and Babe/Cheerleader. Sideline figs.
Witch for the Chaos Cup 2013 legacy team.
And her hair from the rear (lots of hair).
So there you have it. A pile of pewter I spent a few hours toying with this week. On Monday my giant pile of Reaper Bones miniatures is supposed to arrive!? In the meantime I hope to spend some time in between D&D and my weekly radio show getting these minis primed and perhaps getting some paint on another Goliath ganger. We'll see how things shake out...

I need a name for this dirty self-loathing Dark Elf team. I want something vaguely WHFB universe sounding with a heavy dose of self-hating Elf sad face. Thoughts?

No comments: