StatCounter

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inspiration...

Not having time to work on hobby stuff makes me sad. Here are a couple things I have come across that have inspired me for painting/modeling projects:

This foam Blood Bowl pitch by utopiaztudioz is carved/burnt/sculpted and painted before a fabric back was added so it can be folded for transport. I want something like this!!


James Stokoe's Orc Stain has a great color palette that I would love to paint some models in. I don't know that I am a good enough painter yet but... having some models that look like this... would be rad:


Warhammer Forge nurgly Ogre Tyrant! Riding a gross toad-dragon thing! Looking forward to seeing what this book brings us...

Alright... back to work on the Bellower! Gotta get this done in the next week or so. Also working on my first Orc test paint schemes for the Trailer Orc Boyz! Until next time...

No comments: