StatCounter

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Progress Report 2/5/17 - 52 Minis Week 5

January is over!!? Oh man... time moves a little too quick sometimes. This week I spent very little time with a paintbrush or glue. Between work, class, and homework drawings I have had very little time for hobby stuff. But that didn't stop me from finishing a miniature for this week!!


Meet Greybeard the old Dwarf Barbarian. He's been around... seen a thing or two... has a couple scars to prove it. This was a fun little miniature to paint. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted this to be an old man barbarian. He has the sinew and leather kind of build going on. 

I've also been building various minis for more of my This Is Not A Test collection. I can't seem to find my photos of the Cannibal Mutant warband I have been putting together but I did find this photo of their dogs!


Probably managed to break off their chains and are running around looking for fresh meat right now. I better get back to the basement and see if I can keep them from getting loose! Until next time...

No comments: