StatCounter

Friday, April 18, 2014

Progress Report 4/18/14 - Twice in one week?!

That's right... two posts in one week. Can you even handle the excitement?! Okay, part of the reason is I will be out of town and out of touch with my hobby for the next two weeks and I wanted to get these photos up before that. Also I remembered that posting photos and getting positive feedback is totally addictive and helps make me paint more minis which is something I want to do!! With that in mind here is the stuff I worked on here and there over the past couple days...

More progress on the Skullkrushas!
I like how the skull paint on the face turned out.
This guy is looking damn tough and stuff.
This is "Tiny" and that is his gun.
Started working on an Ogre conversion for a friend.

1 comment:

myincubliss said...

Wow, I'm not usually a fan of the second generation Goliath minis but that one with the skull face paint looks great!