You know it, you love it, you ignore it... it is a list of my 2014 Hobby Resolutions!!! A few days late I guess but I never resolved to be on time with this list!!
A LIST OF THINGS THAT I WILL TOTALLY(MAYBE) DO YOU CAN'T STOP ME:
- Update this blog at least twice a week all year: One or two of those updates might be beer reviews. I don't know! Also starting to do some oil painting so maybe that will make it on here too. Also lots of RPG pen and paper and boardgame action and design action and whatever. Basically I expect to put things here.
- Finish painting all of the Blood Bowl teams I have started: As that currently stands that would be Lizardmen, Skaven, ELVES, Crablings, and that is all (not counting the unassembled teams I have sitting around).
- Play some WHFB somewhere, somehow: Failed at this so bad last year. I want a reason to paint and model my WoC army sitting in boxes.
- Attend as many Blood Bowl tournaments as possible: I know of at least 2 this year I plan on going to and hopefully I can manage to attend the big uns too.
- Paint something just for the heck of it: It is a dangerous world to get into... a world of painting minis just because you want to. That leads to a world where ANY MINIATURE could be PURCHASED because you might want to paint it!? Ah well... I like them.
- Start cataloging the various game design/theory/ideas I have as they come up: Toying with the idea of boardgame design and game theory. Something I have messed with before. I'd like to make this blog part of that outlet. If you steal my ideas... that is okay! Just let me know what you do with them.
So that is it. That is all I want to achieve. Actually any combination of any of those goals would be fine. Life is short. Have fun, don't take things too seriously, and be good to people. That is plenty.