StatCounter

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Weekly update #3 - 1/16/18

Where did that last week go? 

Really interesting colors out there in the wild
Spent most of it camping in a cabin here in MI. Got out and enjoyed the cold and snow then spent more time getting warm back in the cabin. It was a relaxing and peaceful time but did little to get any painting done. 

Did manage to get a bit of paint on some of the Malal force I have had on my desk off and on since last year. Really just want a reason to paint up these old Chaos minis with a few I added. Here is a Dragon I made out of a toy conversion. 


Here it is with a Chaos Lord on top made from another toy conversion. It was once white/glow in the dark. Now it is very dark. Grimdark even.


And here is some other guy pointing at something in a menacing way. Maybe he is picking  out toppings for his favorite chaotic sub sandwich? I tried to cover one half of his face with "tattoos" but I don't know that I was successful. 


Today I broke down and ordered a couple of the new Nurgle GW models. Specifically the fat guys flying on fat flies. And the new Rotbringers book. I also caved and backed the HATE Kickstarter because...

1. Adrian Smith
2. I like the comic and own that
3. Violence and skulls
4. Post apocalyptic low fantasy cannibals

I vow now that I will not buy any other minis this year (unless I do because you never know what you might come across and I have a taste for Oldhammer goodies). 

No comments: