StatCounter

Monday, November 28, 2016

Progress Report 11/28/16 - Happy tanksgivin' to all!

We have supped. We have shlupped. We have gamed. And we have gained (a bit of weight from all the beer and milk fat). In the end we have learned a lot about love (like don't steal rad zombie kills from your life partner because they get kinda heated about it).

Caravaneers hiding from Rad Zombies
Bring out the Alpha Mutant they cried!
Rad Zombies loving hanging out near holes in the ground.
Alos near nasty old radioactive pipes.
How'd we get into this situation wondered the Preservers.
Let's take the fight to the dang zombies!
In the end a little flamethrowing action managed to take out these two. 
In short that is how I spent the past few days of this holiday. As I don't eat meat, nor care about AMAZING DEALS, I cooked a bunch of food and ate it with folks I care about. Then we played a bit of This Is Not A Test on the table I am currently building out (see above photos). And in between we watched all of the extended editions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (which I used most of the Return of the King to also build my Blood Bowl 2016 box). 

Pie, coffee, and Blood Bowl minis to assemble. Fun times!
Pizza made with Tanksgivin' leftovers. So good!
But before that there was a great building... of things!

A collection of newly based minis. Quite the eclectic mix!
And what game would be complete without ZOMBIES?!
Earlier this year I picked up a collection of prized pewter history from a life long collector who was selling off some of their collection. It was for a good cause, and I have a collection (disease) of my own, so how could I pass up such shiny baubles?! Like these random Undead mini!



Just a smattering of different Undead type creatures I felt compelled to own (and hopefully paint). No particular "need" or specific "use" for them. Although you can never go wrong with Werewolves and Flesh Golem types! 


And one set of minis I have been coveting for some time... A Thanquol and Boneripper set! And who is that in the middle? Why Gotrek of course!! Sadly I didn't find a Felix to go with him but no matter... we've got the start of a beautiful friendship here already. 

And who showed up for a little Nurgle love? Why this bad boy of course! Coming soon to a table near you (if you live and play near me that is).

The GUO you always wanted....
More Nurgle and pestilent fun to come so stay tuned! Until next time...

No comments: