So May happened eh??
Short list of things that I did but did not chronicle here on the ole blog:
- Converted up some Chaotic Cultist types for a Possessed Mordheim warband
- Played a big game of Mordheim for the campaign Furry is patiently trying to run
- Messed around with a bit of terrain for Mordheim
- Kinda painted a little bit of some dog things for general WHFB/Mordheim use
- Attended Headbangers Ball V in Xtreme's garage with Chaos Dwarfs and won the coloring contest (got a test pressing of the new Blood Bowl Da Gof Rockerz sawblade vinyl so that is cool)
- Re-started/re-upped the Carlsbad cinematic Unisystem game I was running over a year ago
- Ran a session of Pathfinder Societies
- Worked. A lot.
- Started a side business making and selling pizzas
Sadly none of that got any attention here! Need to find a better way to balance my very limited free hobby time and the blog updating. I suppose the first step is a giant collection of photographic evidence?!!
Slapped together this ruined building with the Chaos summoning/worship site in it. This beastman is ready to party in the ruins!!
Here we are at Headbangers Ball... my favorite Blood Bowl tournament of the year!! This time it was held in Xtreme's Garage on a pissing rainy humid shitty day. Perfect!! Beers were drank, metal lyrics and band names were shouted, moshpits and guitar heroes were enacted, and I was the lone overachiever in the coloring contest. Oh and I finally got to drink the Iron Maiden Trooper beer thanks to my pal Jonny P. Can you spot me in that last group photo? (Hint - I am the one looking metal as fuck). Oh yeah and I played Chaos Dwarfs themed after the almighty Bolt Thrower (Block Thrower) and ended up 1-2-1 for the day. Should have returned with the Goregrinders (my Ogres) and held on to my Warpig (most Cas) trophy!!