StatCounter

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bell of Lost Souls Blog Alliance!

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

Drinkin' and Modelin' is now a proud member of the Bell of Lost Souls Blog Alliance! If you don't know what Bell of Lost Souls is I suggest you click on the image above or in my side bar to access the site.

Bell of Lost Souls has some of the most up to date information regarding Warhammer Fantasy and 40K anywhere on the web and I am excited to be a part of their excellent blog community.

As one of the only Warhammer Fantasy Battles and Ogre Kingdoms blogs in the alliance (or in existence to my knowledge) I will strive to bring a unique outlook to the hobby and hopefully lure some of the round-basers to the world of WHFB.

If you are just seeing this blog for the first time - welcome! I cover all the basic things here - army lists, reviews, some news, painting, modeling, and most importantly BEER. I am currently working on finishing my first WHFB army from the Ogre Kingdoms - the Beer Gut Tribe. I am also just starting my Vampire Counts army and I have plans for a couple of Warriors of Chaos lists - mostly built around the Chaos God Malal and his followers (plus some Trolls for good measure). I hope you will enjoy my (meager) content and please feel free to post any comments you may have - I am always open to new ideas and ways of playing the game.

No comments: