StatCounter

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick update!

I haven't had time to devote to this poor dilapidated gnoblog lately and I feel guilty about it. A combination of things has kept me running around with just enough time to drink beer and paint models. The biggest thing on my mind in the world of Warhammer is my first every IGT showing at Capital City Carnage in a little under two weeks. I submitted my army list earlier this month and it was approved last week. What was the list you ask!? Well ...

LORDS:
Tyrant - Cathayan Longsword, Heavy Armor, Luck Gnoblar, Sword Gnoblar x 2, Beastkiller, Wyrdstone Necklace, Greedy Fist, Greyback Pelt (321)

HEROES:
Bruiser - BSB, Lookout Gnoblar, Cathayan Longsword, Heavy Armor, Giantbreaker, Gnoblar Thiefstone (212)
Butcher - Siegebreaker, Skullmantle (180)
Butcher - Bangstick, Dispel Scroll (180)

CORE:
Bulls x 7 - Bellower (255)
Ironguts x 3 - Bellower (154)
Ironguts x 3 (144)
Ironguts x 3 (144)
Gnoblar Fighters x 20 (40)
Gnoblar Trappers x 10 (60)

SPECIAL:
Scraplauncher (165)
Leadbelchers x 2 (110)
Leadbelchers x 2 (110)

RARE:
Slavegiant (175)

Total Points: 2,250 (of 2,250)

A little bit of everything that is hopefully enough for most situations. I don't expect to win all of my matches but I am hoping for an even win/loss ratio at least. There are two other players bringing Ogres to the event which was a bit shocking to me!

I have been painting almost every day for the past month in an effort to finish the models in the list in time for the tournament. Expect painted pictures this month assuming I can find the time to take them (and post them here).

No comments: