StatCounter

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

I promised more pictures, and here I am with more pictures!





This is one of my first four Ironguts. The keg strapped to his back is what marks him as part of my Tyrant's "elite keg guard". They are tasked with carrying the tribe's kegs of brew into battle to ensure they have plenty of refreshments available to wash down any small ones that get eaten in the process. I will add more pictures of my Ironguts tomorrow, but in the meantime here is a picture of my new (and improved) Warhammer workspace.



I am lucky to have such a kind and considerate girl willing to share her own crafty space with my stinky self (and my models too). With this new space I am hoping to get into a painting routine, spending about 1 hr a day working on my models. So far I have only spent it working on assembly and basing!

No comments: