StatCounter

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Progress Report 4/23/17 - 52 Minis week 16

It's spring! I mean it has been spring for some time but it's warm and the sun is out and things are growing. Spent some time this week working on a few landscaping projects. They take a lot more physical labor than the terrain landscape projects littering my hobby room. 

Didn't manage to spend much time painting minis as I was working on my final projects for the semester. Here's a peak at a WIP multimedia drawing:


And here is the one mini I did get painted for the week - my test paint job for my This Is Not A Test Preservers warband named after X Files characters. Maximum nerdage! Not sure which one this is yet. 

Went for the slightly Fallout look. Probably too shiny but I figured those with the tech type stuff try to keep it looking good (and working). I might muck them up a bit still. 

No comments: