StatCounter

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Progress report 5/20/12 - Zlurp Zombies in progress.

Been working on my all Zombies FTLotG Zlurpee roster which will also double as a Human team. I have done a lot of work on this team but I only have one WIP photo from about a month ago before my computer died to share right now.... this guy!

Grahhh Zlurpees!
I'm trying for a very bright, neon colored painting scheme for these guys. Still not 100% with how this one turned out but as a test model it helps me get an idea of where to go from here. More to come!

1 comment:

Paul O'G said...

I was going for a similar effect with this:
http://www.tasmancave.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/stone-circle-wip-2.html

I found that it needed to be a lot brighter than I though in order to be effective at gaming distances. I suggest a light highlight of yellow over the green bits to try and brighten it up a bit

PS Love the spilt zlurpee!