StatCounter

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Weekly update #4 - 1/25/18

Nurgle! New Nurgle minis are really fun and I am excited to add them to my miniature forces. I picked up the new book and a couple boxes of Pusgoyle Blightlords. Just the name alone is worth it!

But before I can break them out of their plastic grey prisons I figured I should first finish building my horned gardener. A cool little model but I wanted to reduce/redirect the goofy eye powers and thus...


In the background you can see a few new Plaguebearers including a slight conversion of the standard. More about those guys next time out. I also managed to get a game of Gloomhaven in last week. Our 7th and 8th adventures out and Sledghe the Inox Brute is almost level 3!


Didn't manage to take down these two Inox Bodyguards though.... but the rest of the party did!

No comments: