StatCounter

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Progress Report 3/19/17 - 52 Minis week 11

A stressful week! Spent most of it sick and very tired. After much rest I went back to work... or tried to before I got a flat tire on my car!! Argh!

Needless to say I got very little done of the hobby front. But I did manage to get one Dwarf adventurer painted!! Here's Boozehammer 2.0
 

Drunk, angry, and ready to hit things with a hammer until they behave. Just the way a Dwarf warrior should be! 

Speaking of warriors I also spent some time building some Avatars of War "not Nurgle Chaos Warriors".

The command - "musician", standard bearer, and champion
Group with axes and blades
And the ones with the bashy bits
Overall I like the looks of them. I did add a few GW bits here and there to help tie them in more with the rest of my Nurgle forces. The kits were not easy to put together and have legs, torso, arms x 2, head, and then weapons. It was very challenging to get the two handed weapons lined up with the arms and much swearing was done in the process. 

No comments: