Yowza! It's almost the end of October and I haven't managed to paint much at all. Let's see what this nerd tally says about my productivity:
- Started a Streetbowl pitch.
- Lost my first Streetbowl league game.
- Saw Obituary play live.
- Spent a week recording new SEPLOPHOBIA stuff.
- Played a live show.
- Painted a commission piece.
- Played an Arena of Death scenario in the D&D 3.5 campaign and killed 7 of 9 PCs.
- Played another Pathfinder Society module and saved the party from a couple ugly situations.
- Painted up a cool They Live mask for Halloween.
- Drank a lot of beer.
- Started working on two more commission pieces.
There you have it. Very little in the way of proper "miniatures" painting but plenty of gaming and other nerd related stuff. Between my games and radio shows I find less time to paint all the damn time! Working hard to give myself at least 15-30 minutes each day. Here are a few photos of my progress from the last few weeks:
|Started off with this mask made of two masks, paper mache, and a bit of sculpty.|
|Blocked out the main colors.|
|Added some washes and layers (stuck on the eyes here for a quick look)|
|Highlights on the exposed areas and mouth/jaw.|
|Final highlights on the skin and glossy bits on the exposed areas.|
|Rawrrr shirtless warriors are go!|